St John’s, Hinckley has been designated as one of six Resourcing Churches in the Diocese of Leicester. We are looking for an Associate Minister (lay or ordained) who will have a particular responsibility for mission and evangelism as we look to reach out to the 93% of our local area who do not currently know Jesus.
We are looking for someone who:
• clearly demonstrates a heart for those outside the church;
• understands the need for church planting and fresh expressions;
• can take a significant lead in Mission and Evangelism in the local area;
• is able to help Christians become more confident and effective in sharing their faith;
• is a team player, with experience of developing others and working collaboratively;
• is comfortable within a charismatic environment and is familiar with New Wine.
For full details of the post including job profile and application form please visit the Diocese of Leicester vacancies page at www.leicester.anglican.org
To view the Associate Minister Profile click here.
Closing date for applications: Noon Tuesday 7 May 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 28 May 2019